Who we are
Our website address is: https://whitebeedigital.com.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
White Bee Digital collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (First name, last name, email address)
- Type of selected digital marketing support
- Your feedback
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide White Bee Digital with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Fill the form to get in touch on our website.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
White Bee Digital collects your data so that we can:
- Answer your queries.
- Email you with special offers on services we think you might like.
How do we store your data?
White Bee Digital securely stores your data on G Suite.
Our website uses an SSL certificate which protects data as it is transferred from computer to computer. SSL is the standard security technology for establishing an encrypted link between a web server and a browser. This link ensures that all data passed between the web server and browsers remain private and integral. SSL is an industry standard and is used by millions of websites in the protection of their online transactions with their customers.
Our Company would like to send you information about services that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop White Bee Digital from contacting you for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
White Bee Digital would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request White Bee Digital for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that White Bee Digital correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request White Bee Digital complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that White Bee Digital delete your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that White Bee Digital restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to White Bee Digital’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: hello@whitebeedigital.